Registered TV 2003, the combination left the factory on April 14, 1930, and could have been the only to do so with a sidecar attached as just 21 SS100s were produced that year. Sidecars were normally fitted to the more sedate side-valve SS80s.
Read more in April’s issue of OBM
Enjoy more Old Bike Mart reading in the monthly newspaper.
Click here to subscribe & save.